- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta ( I like the Mexican cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 Kings Hawaiian slider buns or soft dinner rolls, toasted or steamed
Brown ground beef and sausage until cooked through. Thoroughly drain pan drippings from meat (I did this once half-way through cooking and then again when the meat was done).
Combine browned meat, Velveeta, onion powder and black pepper in a saucepan or crock pot* and heat on low until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve on slider buns with lots of cheap beer.
*If you make this in a crock pot and heat it more than four hours, you may have to add a splash of milk as the mixture will thicken.