- 3 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- ½-3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, add strawberries and ¾ cup sugar.
- Stir to coat strawberries in sugar and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add in milk, vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Stir until combined. A few lumps are ok.
- Grease a 9-inch casserole dish.
- Pour batter evenly into dish.
- Spoon strawberries evenly on top of batter. Do NOT stir.
- Baked for 35-40 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe came from Divas Can Cook which is
Old School Cooking For The Modern Woman.
Make sure you go check out the website for more great recipes.
Read More http://divascancook.com/fresh-strawberry-cobbler-recipe-easy-dessert/