Chicken and Dumplings Quick and Easy Recipe:
* 1 whole rotisserie chicken
* 1 can of 49 oz. chicken broth
* 8 floured tortillas (the small thick type)
* 2 heaping table spoons of butter
* 1 table spoon of salt
* 1 table spoon of pepper
* 1 table spoon of garlic
* 3 cups of water
* 2 table spoons of flour (for thickness)
* We did not show pulling the chicken off of the bone and cubing.
* Do not over stir the dumplings, they will get mooshy and fall apart.
* Always taste to make sure the seasoning is to your liking.