LUCY ANGEL JUICY BLUE BACON BURGER and PUBLIC POOL PARTY IN A GLASS ️
Hey guys!! We are Lucy Angel and hope you are having an awesome summer:) When we are not out singing or recording we love grilling with our family and beating the heat with these amazing drinks!!!
We love bison because it’s delicious and it’s also leaner than chicken (or so we’ve been told???). Our Mom Kate is a firm believer that blue cheese makes everything taste better so we went with it!!
INGREDIENTS – Makes 4 burgers
2 pounds freshly ground bison meat
- 2/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices of cooked bacon
- 3 teaspoons Special Spice Mixture
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 red onion
Ok now this seasoning is our Lucy Angel interpretation/rip-off/ of Martha Stewarts knock off of Ted’s Montanan Grill’s burger so yeah it’s pretty darn good:)
Special Seasoning Mixture
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat griddle/cast iron(pick me!!)/easy-bake oven to medium-high, DO NOT USE an easy bake oven!!! In a large bowl mix together bison and blue cheese crumbles taking care not to overwork the bison. Make 4 equal-size hamburger patties from the ground bison meat. Take it easy on the patties.
2. Season both sides of each patty with 1/4 teaspoon of Special Spice Mixture, and place on griddle. Cover burgers with stainless steel bowl or other heat-proof, dome-shape object, and cook for 6 minutes. Turn the burgers over, and season the top of each burger again with 1/4 teaspoon of the spice mixture. Cover with the dome and continue to cook for 4 to 5 minutes, for medium.
3. Add mayonnaise to buns and toast slightly on the griddle. Serve each burger with lettuce, tomato, bacon, red onion and whatever else you like!!
21+ Public Pool Party Margarita
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges
- Course salt, for rimming glasses
- 1/4 c. Blue Curacao
- 3 oz. tequila
- 3 oz. triple sec
- 1/3 c. lime juice
- 1 can seltzer
- 2 c. ice
1. Rim two tall glasses with lime and salt.
2. Combine Curacao, tequila, triple sec and lime juice into the glasses and stir to combine.
3. Top with a splash of seltzer and as much ice as desired. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Now we suggest you find a good place to park it outside, kick your heels up and enjoy the party!!
BRAND NEW SUMMER SINGLE “PUBLIC POOL PARTY” AVAILABLE NOW! Also featured on Spotify’s Wild Country playlist!
-Consisting of mother Kate and daughters Lindsay and Emily Anderton, Lucy Angel made waves as they emerged onto the Country scene with debut single “Crazy Too.” Their self-titled album made its way to Wal-Mart and Target shelves nationwide alongside the AXS TV premiere of their 13-episode docuseries, DISCOVERING LUCY ANGEL.
-No strangers to the road, the trio visited over 100 radio stations in the U.S. while “Crazy Too” soared up the Billboard/Mediabase chart and was named One of Tomorrows Hits by Billboard. The upbeat and lighthearted acclaimed single led them to headline shows coast to coast as well as open for artists including Jake Owen, Chris Young, Dustin Lynch, Kip Moore, Craig Campbell, Chris Janson, Big & Rich, Melissa Etheridge, Lauren Alaina, James Otto, A Thousand Horses, LoCash, The Swon Brothers and more.
-Also deemed Pepsi’s No. 1 Country Star Lighting Up 2015 Out of Nowhere, Lucy Angel recently performed on ABC’s hit romance reality show The Bachelor, which garnered them national media recognition and sent their album soaring to No. 26 on the iTunes Country Chart. DISCOVERING LUCY ANGEL can now be seen on NETFLIX.
Thanks for checking out this article! To read more great content on food, brews, reviews, and music, please visit our interview section. If you are a artist and/or food blogger and would like to share your culinary knowledge with our audience, feel free to let us know by dropping us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org