When Lenny Cooper isn’t out on the road he can often be found relaxing at home and keepin’ it country, making his beer ribs. These ribs are so incredibly tender and tasty that you may never want to try another recipe for ribs.
- Rack of ribs
- Rub of your choice
- Tin cook pan (note: disposable are the best to use)
- 3 QT of apple juice
- 3 beers of your choice
- Gas or charcoal grill
- Rub the ribs down in any or you favorite rubs My favorite rub is called THE RUB HUB.
- Place the ribs in a tin cook pan.
- Add 3 QT of apple juice and three beers.
- Place the tin cook pan on the grill at 450 degrees for about 15 min and bring ribs to a boil. Once they are boiling reduce the heat to about 350 degrees and cover the tin cook pan with tin foil.
- Let it cook for about 45 min to one hour. Once the bones start to show remove the ribs from the tin cook pan and place them back on the grill.
- Char both sides of the ribs about 3 to 5 minutes to a black crisp.
- Pull the ribs off the grill then your ready to serve with your best friends on Earth.
About Lenny Cooper:
Exploding on the scene as the godfather of the highly successful “Mud Digger” compilation series selling over 350,000 total units, Cooper has been featured in major media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Since his last album, The Grind, his social media statistics have increased massively; a 750% growth in likes, follows and email subscribers has earned him hundreds of thousands of fans on social media. His Pandora plays exceed 100 million streams. The original track, “Mud Digger,” has scored over 15 million views on YouTube in its various variations, as well. His fourth studio album, Dirtified, will be available October 28, 2016.
“We keep it so country, you probably hate it…” #KeepItSoCountry Young Gunner Music#Dirtified #Oct28 #Walmart Y’all can Pre-order the new album now and get this song INSTANTLY!! Pre-order HERE –> http://averagejo.es/4BQi304HYIX