- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- One Chocolate Bar ( I used, Chocolate Cortes En Barra Puerto Rico)
- ¼ cup of Water
- Take desired amount of chocolate (I used two squares) and shave with a sharp knife until a fine powder is created.
- In a small pot, mix ¼ cup of water with chocolate shavings at low heat. Stir occasionally until chocolate is fully dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup of whole milk, turn up to medium heat, and stir occasionally until mixture boils.
- Turn off heat, pour liquid into a festive mug, and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite Christmas candy?
My favorite holiday dish is Martha Stewart’s Latke Recipe, homemade snicker doodles, and chilled gefilte fish straight from the jar. It’s so hard to choose!
What’s your favorite Christmas memory or is there a toy you received that to this day still makes you smile thinking of it?
A few years ago, during the holidays, my Safta and Grandpa gifted me their 2002 Volvo Convertible. I had it fixed up, and it was wonderful. That is definitely the most memorable holiday gift I have received to this date.
What sort of things did you get in your stocking as a child?
I’ve never had a stocking, but one year, as a joke, I got individual pieces of a “nail kit” from my Mom, like cotton balls, Q-tips, and nail polish remover. It was hilarious.
Do you have a favorite Christmas album?
Oh definitely! Hands down, it’s “Glow” by Brett Eldredge.
Do you have any favorite traditions or favorite movies for the holiday season?
I love to watch “Elf” and “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” while bundled up on the couch with my fuzzy socks and some hot cocoa.