- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tsp of simple syrup
- 2 oz tequila
- ice, as needed
- grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Fill serving glass a little more than half full of ice.
- Pour in a shaker 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice.
- Add a Teaspoon of simple syrup
- Add 2 oz tequila.
- Shake up and pour over ice
- Garnish finished cocktail with a grapefruit wedge.
Thanks for checking out this article! To read more great content on food, brews, reviews, and music, please visit our interview section. If you are a artist and/or food blogger and would like to share your culinary knowledge with our audience, feel free to let us know by dropping us a line via email@example.com