This recipe is from country music star Jessie James Decker and Tennessee Titans’ wide receiver Eric Decker. Their new show “Eric & Jessie: Game On” is now on E! every Wednesday at 10/9 CT.
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cans of kidney beans
- Sprinkle of cumin
- Shredded yellow cheese
- Cup of sliced up carrots
- One package of ground beef
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of vegetarian chili
- Sprinkle of chili seasoning
- Sauté whole onion and a cup of sliced up carrots in a pot with olive oil
- Once that starts to soften, add the ground beef until cooked
- Add salt and pepper
- Next add a can of Rotel
- Add 3 cans of kidney beans or chili beans
- Add 2 cans of vegetarian chili
- Season with some cumin and chili seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover on low simmer until it’s tasting yummy
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and enjoy!
@jessiejamesdecker Someone approves #EricandJessie #ericandjessieChillE! #CHILLE!