Make-Your-Own Halloween Brownies
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ brownie mix (any variety)
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Assorted liquid food colors
- Betty Crocker™ black decorating gel or icing
- Assorted candies and snacks for decorating, such as candy corn, candy sprinkles, Bugles™ snacks, candy eyeballs, mini candy-coated milk chocolate candies, black licorice
Heat oven to 350°F. Make and bake brownies as directed on box for 8- or 9-inch square pan. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 6 rectangles.
Divide frosting among small bowls, and color to desired shades with liquid food colors. Use frosting, black gel or icing and candies to decorate as desired, using photo as a guide.
Source: Betty Crocker