- 1lb Lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 Large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4 Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
For more recipes like this one, visit Betty Crocker